TerriaJS is an open-source framework for web-based geospatial catalog explorers.
The documentation on this site is for applications using TerriaJS version 8. If you are still maintaining an application using TerriaJS version 7 or lower go to docs-v7.terria.io.
Most of these docs were written for TerriaJS version <= 7. We're working on updating these docs, however it will take us some time. For the time being these parts are probably the most useful:
- Migration Guide: A migration guide for map builders who maintain a version 7 map and wish to upgrade.
- v8 Catalog Items: Generated documentation on all version 8 Catalog Items.
- v8 Catalog Groups: Generated documentation on all version 8 Catalog Groups.
- v8 Catalog Functions: Generated documentation on all version 8 Catalog Function.
- Getting Started: Quick start guide to building your first TerriaJS application. Updated for version 8.
- Deploying: Deploy a TerriaJS application in simple and advanced scenarios. Updated for version 8.
- Frontend Style Guide: A style guide for writing/updating .jsx/.tsx React views for TerriaJS. Some React components have been updated in accordance to this style guide but many have not yet.
Partially updated docs:
- Getting Started: Quick start guide to building your first TerriaJS application.
- Customizing: Configure and tweak a TerriaJS application, including skinning and setting up the catalog.
- Connecting to Data: Connect TerriaJS to your servers and data.
- Deploying: Deploy a TerriaJS application in simple and advanced scenarios.
- Contributing: Add new features to TerriaJS, be part of the TerriaJS development team, set up a development environment, write tests, and perform code reviews.
Looking for help using a TerriaJS-based site? Try the Terria Platforms User Guide.
This documentation is maintained at github.com/TerriaJS/TerriaJS/tree/main/doc.
It can be viewed at docs.terria.io.