TerriaJS is an open-source framework for web-based geospatial catalog explorers.
- Getting Started: Quick start guide to building your first TerriaJS application.
- Customizing: Configure and tweak a TerriaJS application, including skinning and setting up the catalog.
- Connecting to Data: Connect TerriaJS to your servers and data.
- Deploying: Deploy a TerriaJS application in simple and advanced scenarios.
- Contributing: Add new features to TerriaJS, be part of the TerriaJS development team, set up a development environment, write tests, and perform code reviews.
Looking for help using a TerriaJS-based site? Try the Terria Platforms User Guide.
The documentation on this site is for applications using TerriaJS version 8. If you are still maintaining an application using TerriaJS version 7 or lower go to docs-v7.terria.io.